November is here and Jack just got back from his vacation to New Orleans. If you’re hoping for a detailed story regarding vampire-themed parties and spooky fun times, well…You’re in for a treat.
There is other television stuff to discuss this week aside from “Stranger Things.” But you best believe we totally geek out about “Stranger Things” in this episode!
NEWS HIGHLIGHTS THIS WEEK:
- Netflix is continuing to release ratings info for their series, which includes Stranger Things 2. Roughly 15.8 million viewers tuned in to the Season 2 premiere episode over the weekend.
- Jordan Peele’s production company, Monkeypaw, is developing a “Twilight Zone” reboot at CBS: All Access.
- After the sexual assault and child abuse allegations hit Kevin Spacey, Netflix has halted production of “House of Cards,” announced Season 6 will be its final season and has begun developing multiple ideas for a spin-off series.
- Comedy Central has announced a new Drunk History Christmas Special, titled, “Drunk History Christmas Special.” It’ll air on Nov. 28 and follow holiday-themed stories like George Washington crossing the Delaware River, Teddy Roosevelt’s ban on Christmas trees at the White House, and a re-enactment of Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol.”
- FOX has renewed “The Orville” for a second season.
- Disney Channel’s “Andi Mack” will feature the first coming out story for the network. The Season 2 story is being billed as a “journey” that will begin in the show’s one-hour season premiere episode that airs this Friday.
What’s coming to Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and the like for the month of November? Well, we’re glad you asked…(P.S., this is the part of the show where we talk about that stuff.)
AARON’S LOSERS: “The David S. Pumpkins Halloween Special”JACK’S LOSERS: “Michael Jackson’s Halloween Special” AARON’S FENCERS: “Modern Family” and “Supernatural” JACK’S FENCERS: “The David S. Pumpkins Halloween Special” and “Riverdale” AARON’S WINNERS: “Great News,” “Chance,” “The Good Doctor,” “American Horror Story: Cult,” “Mr. Robot” and “Stranger Things” JACK’S WINNERS: “Stranger Things”
Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and comment!
Find us on Twitter: @PunchDrunk_TV, @flatlinejack and @aaronflux
Join the conversation on Facebook.
Welcome to Episode 74. As always, #ClinktheDrink
Powered by WPeMatico